Today, for the first time in human history, young people under age 25 comprise nearly half of the world’s population. In the developing world, 1.3 billion youth live on the margins of society and make up almost half of the world’s unemployed. Young people are, or need to be, at the heart of every community and development initiative. Since Big Five Media founding, we have made youth a focal point of development assistance efforts – in education, civil society, citizen security and community development. Creative views youth as equal partners in all aspects of development, active advocates for their communities and positive change makers in their countries.
Our 10 Creativity Commitment.
• Creativity engages the mind
• Creativity enables empathy.
• Creativity enables alternative ways of thinking.
• Creativity develops confidence.
• Creative expression gives a voice.
• Creativity keeps the mind active.
• Creativity inspires collective thinking.
• Creativity supports resilience.
• Creativity builds intercultural connections.
• Creativity stimulates and motivates.